Welcome to fabulous-emma.com! This is your 24/7 source for the talented and beautiful actress Emma Roberts! This is the largest and most accurate fansite on the web! I will provide you with all the latest news, photos and media! If you have any questions or comments then do not hesitate to contact by e-mail. Remember I do not know Emma personally or anyone affiliated with her. A fan mail address is available here! I hope that you enjoy browsing the site and continue to visit daily!
xoxo Kayla

Jun

THE ART OF GETTING BY is NOW PLAYING in theaters in the US! Check for theaters near you here! We have added a cute promoshoot Emma and Freddie Highmore did for the film. Check out this inerview with movieline.com! EDIT: Click ‘read rest of this entry’ for more video interviews. Also check out video interviews here and here.

This entry was posted on Friday, June 17th, 2011 at 9:17 am and is filed under film, news, photos and photoshoots. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

10 Responses to “The Art of Getting By Now Playing + Photoshoot”

1. Why do I live in France ? I want to see this movie !

2. Cécile (french) on June 17th, 2011 at 10:10 am
  3. It really doesn’t matter where you live Ce’cile. I saw 4321 and Twelve by downloading them off the internet. Search them. You’ll find them. Good luck. I’m going to see The Art of Getting By tonight

4. Mick on June 17th, 2011 at 3:25 pm
  5. yes, but i don’t know if the movie is going to be subtitled or doubled in French !
    Enjoy the movie ;)

6. Cécile (french) on June 17th, 2011 at 4:07 pm
  7. You can’t say that ! Do not download the movies, buy them on DVD !! That’s what i do, i go to the cinema (when the movie exists in France) and then i buy the DVD (zone 1 or 2).

Et puis Cécile, pas besoin de sous titre, avec le temps tu comprendras l’anglais facilement ! Je vais à NY pour voir The Art of Getting By la semaine prochaine !

Kayla and Melissa i have a question: do you know if Garry Marshall asked Emma for the movie New Year’s Eve ?

8. Jerome on June 18th, 2011 at 5:13 am
  9. Je peux pas me déplacer à NY comme ça moi ! :) Ouais je verrais bien, j’achèterais le DVD s’il sort en France :/

10. Cécile (french) on June 18th, 2011 at 5:59 am
  11. I can imagine that, c’est un hasard en fait ! Mais j’vais en profiter. I would love to talk with you about Emma, but on this comment section it’s not really the right place. Do you use the forum ?

12. Jerome on June 18th, 2011 at 7:25 am
  13. Jerome, i believe he did but i think at that time she was signed onto Scream 4…

14. admin on June 18th, 2011 at 8:33 am
  15. Ok. Thank You !

16. Jerome on June 18th, 2011 at 9:26 am
  17. Pretty Emma! how fabulous she is. I think it will be so crowded at many theater in Indonesia to watch this film.. I can’t wait for this damn it !!

18. Jaisy on June 21st, 2011 at 1:13 am