Welcome to fabulous-emma.com! This is your 24/7 source for the talented and beautiful actress Emma Roberts! This is the largest and most accurate fansite on the web! I will provide you with all the latest news, photos and media! If you have any questions or comments then do not hesitate to contact by e-mail. Remember I do not know Emma personally or anyone affiliated with her. A fan mail address is available here! I hope that you enjoy browsing the site and continue to visit daily!
xoxo Kayla

Aug

Emma attended the House of Hype’s 2011 MTV Video Music Awards after party at the SLS Hotel last night(August 28th) in Los Angeles, California. EDIT: Check out MQ and HQ photos below! Emma is officially heading to college in New York! Hope its a great experience for her!

JustJaredJr.com caught up with the 20-year-old actress inside the fest(House of Hype 2011 VMA after party) and got some pretty exciting news —she’s headed to college! “I’m leaving for New York tomorrow to attend my very first semester of college,” Emma exclusively told JustJaredJr.com. “I’m studying English literature and couldn’t be more excited!”

GALLERY LINKS:
MQ >> Appearances&Events >> 2011 >> House of Hype’s 2011 MTV VMAs after party
HQ >> Appearances&Events >> 2011 >> House of Hype’s 2011 MTV VMAs after party

This entry was posted on Monday, August 29th, 2011 at 10:11 am and is filed under appearances, news and photos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 Responses to “House of Hype 2011 VMA party + headed to college”

1. Emma is going to college in New York. SO happy for her!

2. Hayley on August 29th, 2011 at 4:34 pm
  3. Wow..didn’t see that one coming

4. Mac on August 29th, 2011 at 5:33 pm
  5. oh, unexpected news. really, when I was reading about college in some interviews, I thought that could be online study or something. in a good side, she will be studying, learning more, meeting with people and new friends, but in a BAD way, we’ll not get as much candids, as we get in LA :( and I don’t think Emma will show on many events. oh, well. getting ready for that and I’ll be miss her while semesters…

6. Stacy on August 30th, 2011 at 2:25 am
  7. its good for her to go to college and i think she’ll be also appearing on many events too because she’s working on a movie called homework and ofcourse loads of more movies to come

8. john on August 30th, 2011 at 2:07 pm
  9. its good for her to go to college and i think she’ll be also appearing on many places too and she’s working on a movie called homework and of course loads of more movies to come

10. john on August 30th, 2011 at 2:08 pm
  11. Emma’s been wanting to go to college for two years. I’m really glad she’s going. She’s doing what she wants. and gaining great experiences! Congrats for Emma!

12. Sarah on August 30th, 2011 at 2:48 pm
  13. I was always crap at English Lit: we complement each other perfectly.

14. z0 on August 30th, 2011 at 7:38 pm