Emma is the celebrity ambassador for the Vans Custom Culture Contest, which school registration ends on February 11th! Emma has designed her own pair, see above and below! Details on how the contest works below:
How Vans Custom Culture works -
• The first 1,500 U.S.-based public or private high schools registered for Vans Custom Culture by a teacher or school administrator will receive four pairs of Vans shoes to make their own custom creations. Each pair of shoes must represent one of four themes: Action Sports (Defined as boards and bikes, not stick and ball!) Music, Art, and Local Flavor (Inspired by surrounding community, city or state).
• Schools then submit photos online via the Vans Custom Culture website. Vans staff then select 50 semi-finalists (10 schools per region, 5 regions total) which will be posted to the website for public voting ( beginning April 22nd, 2013).
• The top five finalists, determined by online voting and announced May 14th, will travel to New York City for the final event
The final event -
• The final event includes surprise celebrity judges and the chance to win a $50,000 grand prize for their school’s art program.
• Runner ups will receive $4,000 prizes for their programs too.
• A final prize from Vans’ partner, Journeys, will also award $10,000 to the school with the best Local Flavor themed shoe
Misc. >> 2013 Vans Costume Culture design
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 at 6:43 pm and is filed under news and photos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.