I Am Michael stars James Franco and Zachary Quinto with Emma having a supporting role. A gay activist and magazine founder (James Franco) is saved from his homosexuality after turning to God, and later becomes a Christian pastor. The film is currently making its debut at film festivals so hopefully soon will see a theatrical release (most likely limited).
More Info | Photos
Check out new Instagram additions! Emma is in New York spending time with the family, she shared some cute photos with her sister!
Check out Emma’s cover story with Moves magazine the Summer 2013 edition. They used the Randall Slavin photoshoot which have added more outtakes to the album. Check out new Instagram additions!
Emma Roberts steps out in a blue polka dot dress while running errands around Los Angeles today (July 2nd). Check out the candids below! Also added a new We’re the Millers poster and stills!
We’ve been talking about skin health a lot lately. From sunscreen to getting your skin checked, this time of year when the sun is blazing it’s on all our minds! So when, per our brand ambassador relationship with Neutrogena, we had the chance to chat with actress Emma Roberts and celeb make-up artist and beauty expert Amy Oresman about their best healthy skin tips, we knew we had to pick their beautiful brains. And, guys, they had such good info!
But, first, let’s let them introduce themselves and say ‘ello to you all in person! Or video. You know what we mean…
5 Healthy Skin Tips From Emma Roberts and Amy Oresman
1. Eat darker-colored veggies. Amy says that if you really want your skin to be beautiful, you should make a point to eat plenty of leafy greens—and the darker the skin on the veggie the better. “The vegetables with darker colors are better for skin. They’ve had more sunlight, which is really great for skin.”
2. Don’t like veggies? Try juicing. Lately Emma has been drinking lots of pressed juice in addition to eating a healthy diet. “I don’t love vegetables, so I make a lot of juices to get my vegetables in. That way I’m still getting what I need!”
3. Drink a lot of water. One of the most important things you can do to have fresh, healthy and glowing skin? “Drink a lot of water. It’s really important,” Amy says.
4. Always, always, always wash your face. You probably already know to wash your face or at least remove your make-up before you work out, but Amy says that it’s important to wash your face daily because of more than just preventing breakouts. “Skin can get exposed and clogged from free radicals and pollution,” she says. Be sure to wipe down at least once a day with something like Neutrogrena’s Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, she says.
5. Love your workouts. Emma says that when she’s eating healthy and working out that she can see it on her face, her body, her hair and her skin. Her favorite workouts of late are Ballet Bodies classes and SoulCycle. ”It’s fun to see how much you can improve your looks by having a healthy diet and lifestyle!”
How do you keep your skin healthy? —Jenn
Emma Roberts attends the Versace show as part of Paris Fashion Week Haute-Couture Fall/Winter 2013-2014 at on June 30, 2013 in Paris, France. Check out HQs and MQs below! She looks amazing! Also added photos of her arriving to the show below! More to come soon!
Check out the Randall Slavin photoshoot below, which one is used for the new look! Looks like it was taken around the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival. Check out new Instagram additions, Emma is on vacation in Paris!
EDIT: Updated Tyler Shields’ photoshoots from the past. Also added to the official Instagram album.
Emma Roberts and Evan Peters arrive at the premiere of Walt Disney Pictures’ “The Lone Ranger” at Disney California Adventure Park on June 22, 2013 in Anaheim, California. Check out a few photos below plus a cute Instagram! Check in for more additions later!
EDIT(6/23): Added more HQs plus MQs!
Check out the official Empire State trailer below! The film will be released on DVD/Blu-ray on September 3rd!
EDIT: Added captures from the trailer below!
Lionsgate Home Entertainment will bring to Blu-ray director Dito Montiel’s action drama Empire State (2013), starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Liam Hemsworth, and Emma Roberts. The preliminary release date set by the studio is September 3rd.
Synopsis: After failing to get into the police academy, Chris Potamitis settles for a security guard job with the Empire State Armored Truck Company. Chris makes the mistake of mentioning the company’s lax security to his best friend, Eddie, and is soon unwittingly drawn into an elaborate scheme to rob the abundant amounts of cash being stored there – resulting in the largest cash heist in U.S. history. As the stakes continue to rise, Chris and Eddie must outwit James Ransone, the veteran NYPD Detective that is hot on their trail, as well as the local crime bosses that want to know who pulled a job on their turf, or suffer the consequences.
-Director’s Audio Commentary
-Behind the scenes interviews with cast/crew
-“Anatomy of a Heist: Interview with Chris Potamitis – The Mastermind Behind the Robbery” featurette