Ashby stars Mickey Rourke and Nat Wolff with Emma having a supporting role. Awkward Ed Wallis (Nat Wolff) needs help fitting in and turns to his neighbor Ashby Holt (Mickey Rourke) for help. Ashby’s unforgiving brand of tough love soon tests their friendship, and it hardly helps when Ed learns that Ashby is a former CIA assassin. The film will make its debut at the Tribeca film festival in New York in April so hopefully soon will see a theatrical release (most likely limited).
More Info | Photos
Emma was spotted out in Santa Monica yesterday (February 14th), she was seen wear heart shaped pants for the Valentine’s holiday. Check out candids below!
EDIT: Emma was spotted going on a Valentine’s dinner date with Evan Peters last night (February 14th). Check the candids below!
Emma attended the Topshop Topman LA Opening Party held at Cecconi’s Restaurant on February 13, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. Check out the photos below! More will be add later in the day!
EDIT: Added more MQs and HQs plus replaced some HQs! Also hope you had/have a great Valentine’s Day!
Emma Roberts and friend Chloe Green grab some dinner at Madeo Restaurant in Los Angeles. Check out candids below!
Emma was spotted last night (February 11th) shopping at Barney’s New York in Beverly Hills. Check out the candids below! Check out her birthday cake/gifts she shared through Instagram! I should get my Celeste and Jesse Forever DVD today so look out for captures over the weekend!
Emma Roberts goes to a beauty salon before grabbing two pizzas to go in Beverly Hills today (February 8th). Check out the candids below! Also added more candids from yesterday (February 7th).
EDIT: Check out this cute video below of the author, Lauren Oliver, of the Delirium series excitement over the casting of Emma as Lena!
Emma was spotted getting an ice coffee in LA on Tuesday (February 5th). She was spotted today (February 7th) shopping at Barney’s New York in LA. Check out candids below! Check out new Instragrams including a cute childhood photo!
How Vans Custom Culture works -
• The first 1,500 U.S.-based public or private high schools registered for Vans Custom Culture by a teacher or school administrator will receive four pairs of Vans shoes to make their own custom creations. Each pair of shoes must represent one of four themes: Action Sports (Defined as boards and bikes, not stick and ball!) Music, Art, and Local Flavor (Inspired by surrounding community, city or state).
• Schools then submit photos online via the Vans Custom Culture website. Vans staff then select 50 semi-finalists (10 schools per region, 5 regions total) which will be posted to the website for public voting ( beginning April 22nd, 2013).
• The top five finalists, determined by online voting and announced May 14th, will travel to New York City for the final event
The final event -
• The final event includes surprise celebrity judges and the chance to win a $50,000 grand prize for their school’s art program.
• Runner ups will receive $4,000 prizes for their programs too.
• A final prize from Vans’ partner, Journeys, will also award $10,000 to the school with the best Local Flavor themed shoe
Misc. >> 2013 Vans Costume Culture design