Ashby stars Mickey Rourke and Nat Wolff with Emma having a supporting role. Awkward Ed Wallis (Nat Wolff) needs help fitting in and turns to his neighbor Ashby Holt (Mickey Rourke) for help. Ashby’s unforgiving brand of tough love soon tests their friendship, and it hardly helps when Ed learns that Ashby is a former CIA assassin. The film will make its debut at the Tribeca film festival in New York in April so hopefully soon will see a theatrical release (most likely limited).
More Info | Photos
Is there big trouble for seemingly happy couple Emma Roberts and Evan Peters?
Roberts, 22, was arrested on July 7 for domestic violence, according to TMZ.
The actress was apparently taken into custody from her Montreal hotel after someone called authorities when they heard a dispute coming from the room she shared with Peters, 26.
“It was an unfortunate incident and misunderstanding,” according to a joint statement to PEOPLE from the reps for Roberts and Peters. “Ms. Roberts was released after questioning and the couple are working together to move past it.”
According to the TMZ report, Evans was found with a bloody nose and a bite mark.
A law enforcement source confirms to PEOPLE that there was a conflict between a couple in Montreal on the reported date and that a female was arrested, but declines to state who was involved because prosecutors aren’t pressing charges and the case has been closed.
The pair of actors, who starred together in this year’s Adult World, first began publicly buzzing as a couple a year ago when they attended a wedding together in Santa Barbara, Calif., as apparent dates.
Roberts, who previously dated Glee’s Chord Overstreet, appeared all smiles with her American Horror Story actor beau last September when they both attended an art event.
Since then, the couple have managed to keep a low profile and stay out of the limelight.
My only comment is who really knows what went down except Emma and Evan so it’s their life and they will make the decision on what’s next! Now moving on…
Emma was spotted heading to gym plus stopping by Pressed Juicery in LA yesterday (July 14th). Check out the candids below!
Emma was spotted arriving to the Nine Zero One salon in West Hollywood yesterday (July 12th) with the start of her blonde hair. She posted the final result on her Instagram plus on Thrursday (July 11th) she shared an adorable childhood photo. Check out the photos below
EDIT: Emma was spotted today (July 13th) out and about in Burbank, CA. Check out the candids below!
Emma Roberts attends the ‘Persol Magnificent Obsessions:30 Stories Of Craftsmanship In Film’ Opening at Museum of the Moving Image on July 10, 2013 in the Queens borough of New York City. Check out a few MQs below plus an Instagram Emma shared! More will be added later!
Check out new Instagram additions! Emma is in New York spending time with the family, she shared some cute photos with her sister!
Check out Emma’s cover story with Moves magazine the Summer 2013 edition. They used the Randall Slavin photoshoot which have added more outtakes to the album. Check out new Instagram additions!
Emma Roberts steps out in a blue polka dot dress while running errands around Los Angeles today (July 2nd). Check out the candids below! Also added a new We’re the Millers poster and stills!
We’ve been talking about skin health a lot lately. From sunscreen to getting your skin checked, this time of year when the sun is blazing it’s on all our minds! So when, per our brand ambassador relationship with Neutrogena, we had the chance to chat with actress Emma Roberts and celeb make-up artist and beauty expert Amy Oresman about their best healthy skin tips, we knew we had to pick their beautiful brains. And, guys, they had such good info!
But, first, let’s let them introduce themselves and say ‘ello to you all in person! Or video. You know what we mean…
5 Healthy Skin Tips From Emma Roberts and Amy Oresman
1. Eat darker-colored veggies. Amy says that if you really want your skin to be beautiful, you should make a point to eat plenty of leafy greens—and the darker the skin on the veggie the better. “The vegetables with darker colors are better for skin. They’ve had more sunlight, which is really great for skin.”
2. Don’t like veggies? Try juicing. Lately Emma has been drinking lots of pressed juice in addition to eating a healthy diet. “I don’t love vegetables, so I make a lot of juices to get my vegetables in. That way I’m still getting what I need!”
3. Drink a lot of water. One of the most important things you can do to have fresh, healthy and glowing skin? “Drink a lot of water. It’s really important,” Amy says.
4. Always, always, always wash your face. You probably already know to wash your face or at least remove your make-up before you work out, but Amy says that it’s important to wash your face daily because of more than just preventing breakouts. “Skin can get exposed and clogged from free radicals and pollution,” she says. Be sure to wipe down at least once a day with something like Neutrogrena’s Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, she says.
5. Love your workouts. Emma says that when she’s eating healthy and working out that she can see it on her face, her body, her hair and her skin. Her favorite workouts of late are Ballet Bodies classes and SoulCycle. ”It’s fun to see how much you can improve your looks by having a healthy diet and lifestyle!”
How do you keep your skin healthy? —Jenn