Emma was spotted getting an ice coffee in LA on Tuesday (February 5th). She was spotted today (February 7th) shopping at Barney’s New York in LA. Check out candids below! Check out new Instragrams including a cute childhood photo!
Emma Roberts is returning to TV as the star of Fox’s Delirium.
The Nancy Drew and Scream 4 actress has been cast in the lead role in Fox’s pilot based on the bestselling young adult novels by Lauren Oliver.
The books take place in an alternative present-day Maine when civilization has been partly destroyed by war and a totalitarian government teaches that love is literally a disease (commonly called the delirium). There’s a surgical cure for love that’s mandatory for citizens 18 and older. The story follows 17-year-old Lena (Roberts) who is eagerly awaiting her turn to get the cure when she falls in love with an Invalid (a person who hasn’t taken the cure that lives in the wilderness). Not surprisingly, the story has draw some comparisons to “The Hunger Games” and “Twilight”.
Roberts previously starred in the Nickelodeon series “Unfabulous” then went onto big-screen roles including the upcoming Empire State and We’re the Millers. Karyn Usher (Prison Break) wrote the pilot and is an executive producer alongside Peter Chernin, Katherine Pope, Paula Mazur and Mitchell Kaplan on the 20th Century Fox TV project.
This is awesome news! Hopefully works out and get to see Emma a whole lot more!
How Vans Custom Culture works -
• The first 1,500 U.S.-based public or private high schools registered for Vans Custom Culture by a teacher or school administrator will receive four pairs of Vans shoes to make their own custom creations. Each pair of shoes must represent one of four themes: Action Sports (Defined as boards and bikes, not stick and ball!) Music, Art, and Local Flavor (Inspired by surrounding community, city or state).
• Schools then submit photos online via the Vans Custom Culture website. Vans staff then select 50 semi-finalists (10 schools per region, 5 regions total) which will be posted to the website for public voting ( beginning April 22nd, 2013).
• The top five finalists, determined by online voting and announced May 14th, will travel to New York City for the final event
The final event -
• The final event includes surprise celebrity judges and the chance to win a $50,000 grand prize for their school’s art program.
• Runner ups will receive $4,000 prizes for their programs too.
• A final prize from Vans’ partner, Journeys, will also award $10,000 to the school with the best Local Flavor themed shoe
Misc. >> 2013 Vans Costume Culture design
Celeste (Rashida Jones) and Jesse (Andy Samberg) are high school sweethearts who married young and are now at a crossroads at the age of thirty. While Celeste is a success in business, Jesse is unemployed and adrift. Celeste thinks that if they divorce now they could still remain friends. Jesse passively accepts the decision even though he is still in love with her. As reality sets in, Celeste slowly and painfully realizes she has been cavalier about their relationship, but her timing with Jesse is less than fortuitous.
Audio Commentary, Deleted Scenes, Subtitles: English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
“The Making of ‘Celeste & Jesse Forever’”, Los Angeles Film Festival Red Carpet Premiere and Q&A.
Emma’s 22nd birthday is next Sunday on February 10, 2013! I have designed a 22nd birthday page to leave messages for her! Find out details at the link below!