Emma was spotted getting an ice coffee in LA on Tuesday (February 5th). She was spotted today (February 7th) shopping at Barney’s New York in LA. Check out candids below! Check out new Instragrams including a cute childhood photo!
How Vans Custom Culture works –
• The first 1,500 U.S.-based public or private high schools registered for Vans Custom Culture by a teacher or school administrator will receive four pairs of Vans shoes to make their own custom creations. Each pair of shoes must represent one of four themes: Action Sports (Defined as boards and bikes, not stick and ball!) Music, Art, and Local Flavor (Inspired by surrounding community, city or state).
• Schools then submit photos online via the Vans Custom Culture website. Vans staff then select 50 semi-finalists (10 schools per region, 5 regions total) which will be posted to the website for public voting ( beginning April 22nd, 2013).
• The top five finalists, determined by online voting and announced May 14th, will travel to New York City for the final event
The final event –
• The final event includes surprise celebrity judges and the chance to win a $50,000 grand prize for their school’s art program.
• Runner ups will receive $4,000 prizes for their programs too.
• A final prize from Vans’ partner, Journeys, will also award $10,000 to the school with the best Local Flavor themed shoe
Misc. >> 2013 Vans Costume Culture design
Celeste (Rashida Jones) and Jesse (Andy Samberg) are high school sweethearts who married young and are now at a crossroads at the age of thirty. While Celeste is a success in business, Jesse is unemployed and adrift. Celeste thinks that if they divorce now they could still remain friends. Jesse passively accepts the decision even though he is still in love with her. As reality sets in, Celeste slowly and painfully realizes she has been cavalier about their relationship, but her timing with Jesse is less than fortuitous.
Audio Commentary, Deleted Scenes, Subtitles: English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
“The Making of ‘Celeste & Jesse Forever'”, Los Angeles Film Festival Red Carpet Premiere and Q&A.
Check out new Instagram photos added below!
Emma Roberts makes a quick stop at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf for a drink and a snack on Friday (January 25th). She was spotted going to the movie theater at The Grove in Hollywood with Evan Peters yesterday (January 26th). Check out the candids below!
Photoshoots >> 2012 >> Tyler Shields – Evan Peters & Emma
Emma Roberts attends the Ferragamo presentation Spring Summer Runway Collection with VIP dinner, hosted by Jacqui Getty and Harpers BAZAAR at Chateau Marmont on January 24, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. Check out photos below,
more will be added later today!
EDIT: Added HQs from the event and arriving to the event below! She is pictured with Evan Peters and the director of Palo Alto Stories!
Emma was spotted running errands in Beverly Hills today (January 23rd). Check out the candids below!