Scream Queens is a 15-episode anthology horror/comedy that will premiere on Fox Tuesdays starting September 22, with the first season set on a college campus shaken by a series of murders. From the creators of American Horror Story and Glee, Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan. Emma joins an all-star cast including Jamie Lee Curtis, Oliver Hudson, Lea Michele, Abigail Breslin and Keke Palmer! Plus Ariana Grande and Nick Jonas have recurring roles!
More Info | Photos | Videos
Check out Emma’s cover story with Moves magazine the Summer 2013 edition. They used the Randall Slavin photoshoot which have added more outtakes to the album. Check out new Instagram additions!
We’ve been talking about skin health a lot lately. From sunscreen to getting your skin checked, this time of year when the sun is blazing it’s on all our minds! So when, per our brand ambassador relationship with Neutrogena, we had the chance to chat with actress Emma Roberts and celeb make-up artist and beauty expert Amy Oresman about their best healthy skin tips, we knew we had to pick their beautiful brains. And, guys, they had such good info!
But, first, let’s let them introduce themselves and say ‘ello to you all in person! Or video. You know what we mean…
5 Healthy Skin Tips From Emma Roberts and Amy Oresman
1. Eat darker-colored veggies. Amy says that if you really want your skin to be beautiful, you should make a point to eat plenty of leafy greens—and the darker the skin on the veggie the better. “The vegetables with darker colors are better for skin. They’ve had more sunlight, which is really great for skin.”
2. Don’t like veggies? Try juicing. Lately Emma has been drinking lots of pressed juice in addition to eating a healthy diet. “I don’t love vegetables, so I make a lot of juices to get my vegetables in. That way I’m still getting what I need!”
3. Drink a lot of water. One of the most important things you can do to have fresh, healthy and glowing skin? “Drink a lot of water. It’s really important,” Amy says.
4. Always, always, always wash your face. You probably already know to wash your face or at least remove your make-up before you work out, but Amy says that it’s important to wash your face daily because of more than just preventing breakouts. “Skin can get exposed and clogged from free radicals and pollution,” she says. Be sure to wipe down at least once a day with something like Neutrogrena’s Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, she says.
5. Love your workouts. Emma says that when she’s eating healthy and working out that she can see it on her face, her body, her hair and her skin. Her favorite workouts of late are Ballet Bodies classes and SoulCycle. ”It’s fun to see how much you can improve your looks by having a healthy diet and lifestyle!”
How do you keep your skin healthy? —Jenn
Check out the Randall Slavin photoshoot below, which one is used for the new look! Looks like it was taken around the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival. Check out new Instagram additions, Emma is on vacation in Paris!
EDIT: Updated Tyler Shields’ photoshoots from the past. Also added to the official Instagram album.
Check out two beautiful shots of Emma taken by Vanity Fair at the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival below! Plus check out new Instagram additions!
Added a new Tribeca Film Festival portrait session, check them out below! Also check out new instagrams added below including cute one with her sister!
Today (April 19th) Emma attended the BaByliss PRO Arts & Cinema Studio Press-Day at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York. She also posed for portraits along with Evan Peters and director, Scott Coffey. Check out the photos below! I have added more photos from premiere and aftery party for the film, Adult World, both HQs and MQs. Keep checking for more additions!
Click below for videos from the premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival…
Emma is the guest editor at piperlime.com see her picks at the link! Also new shoot and short video are added below!
Tyler Shields is featuring Emma in a series called ‘Suspense’ at the Guy Hepner gallery in Los Angeles on April 28th. Pictured with her is Francesca Eastwood and Evan Peters! Check out the photos below!