As you can see there is a new look to the site! If not then try refreshing! Tell me your thoughts in the comment section. She will probably have many more photoshoots coming up for promotion of Scream Queens so this may not stay long 😉 I am going to change gallery and video look sometime soon. I added two new Aerie shots to the gallery! Emma and Evan Peters were spotted shopping on September 4th in LA.
Here is the new theme! If can not see for some reason, then try refreshing page. Above features her current projects, you can see a new one every time the page is refreshed. Let me know what you think in comment section!
With the new look comes more new on set of Scream Queens from Friday (March 13)! Check them out below!
Emma turns 24 on February 10, 2015! I have created a tumblr page where you can submit your wishes (You don’t need a tumblr page but an email is needed)! You can be creative with collages, video, graphic and artwork or a simple birthday message will do! Click below to start submitting!
I like to wish all the visitors a Happy New Year! 2014 was such a great year! Now we have much more to look forward to in 2015!
• AHS: Freak Show comes to an end! Only 3 more episodes left! It returns Jan. 7!
• I am Michael will premiere at Sundance 2015 at the end of January! A gay activist and magazine founder (James Franco) is ‘saved’ from his homosexuality after turning to God. Usually when it goes to Sundance the film gets a limited (maybe wider) theater release, then soon after a DVD release.
• Ashby – High-school student Ed Wallis (Nat Wolff) enters into a friendship with his neighbor, Ashby (Mickey Rourke), a retired CIA assassin who only has a few months left to live.
• February will start filming soon! Set at an all girls boarding school, February tells the story of two women bound together by a series of sinister events. It also stars Kiernan Shipka and will be directed by Oz Perkins.
• Scream Queens will start filming sometime in the Spring/Summer! It is schedule to premiere sometime in the Fall on Fox! An anthology series revolving around two female leads each season, with the first season focused on activity at a college campus rocked by a series of murders. It will be produced/directed by Ryan Murphy (American Horror Story) and also has Jamie Lee Curtis attached.
Can’t wait to see these, plus who knows what else will come about!
Today, November 2nd, marks 10 years fabulous-emma.com has been online! I just can’t believe it! Thank you to the visitors and of course Emma, which without her the site wouldn’t exist! I have had such great experiences running this site! I have had the opportunity to do phone interviews with Emma in the past (2004 and 2008)! I have met Emma in person down here in New Orleans for various filming projects (2012 and 2013)! I recently got to meet her again on October 16, 2014! She is simply amazing! Just an everyday conversation about the site, New Orleans and movies!
I know the immediate question to follow is how, please don’t ask, I do hope that if you haven’t had the chance to meet her you do in some way because she is so friendly! I hope to see what 11 years online brings! Can’t wait to see all of Emma’s upcoming projects!
As you can see there is a new theme here fabulous-emma.com! If for some reason you can’t try refreshing page. After 9 years of designing myself I finally got a “writers block”! I like to give a big thanks to fellow web friend Stephen Lind for bringing the idea together! I did do the main graphics! Let me know what you think in the comments section!
In Emma news, she is one busy lady lately! She is currently filming AHS: Freak Show in New Orleans, LA and now Michael in Long Island, NY. Check out photos of Emma along with James Franco on set of Michael!
Here is the new theme! If can not see for some reason try to refresh! Tell me your thoughts in the comment section! I have been working on a new concept for over a month now and I wanted something to bring out all the new projects involving Emma! Regarding candid photos, I won’t be adding them to the main site so if would want to know when they are added then follow on Twitter! It’s just coming to the point where delivering the actual news and events on Emma’s career is more important! Hopefully that’s an agreed on opinion! Eventually may do away with candids altogether, just letting you in on my thoughts at this moment…
Hopefully you were able to get Adult World on Bluray/DVD today! I got mine and will add captures soon!
I have updated the photo gallery with the following candids below! From recent candids looks like Emma has added some light pink streaks in her hair! I started to add some Coachella photos which has begun today!