Emma Roberts steps out in a blue polka dot dress while running errands around Los Angeles today (July 2nd). Check out the candids below! Also added a new We’re the Millers poster and stills!
We’ve been talking about skin health a lot lately. From sunscreen to getting your skin checked, this time of year when the sun is blazing it’s on all our minds! So when, per our brand ambassador relationship with Neutrogena, we had the chance to chat with actress Emma Roberts and celeb make-up artist and beauty expert Amy Oresman about their best healthy skin tips, we knew we had to pick their beautiful brains. And, guys, they had such good info!
But, first, let’s let them introduce themselves and say ‘ello to you all in person! Or video. You know what we mean…
5 Healthy Skin Tips From Emma Roberts and Amy Oresman
1. Eat darker-colored veggies. Amy says that if you really want your skin to be beautiful, you should make a point to eat plenty of leafy greens—and the darker the skin on the veggie the better. “The vegetables with darker colors are better for skin. They’ve had more sunlight, which is really great for skin.”
2. Don’t like veggies? Try juicing. Lately Emma has been drinking lots of pressed juice in addition to eating a healthy diet. “I don’t love vegetables, so I make a lot of juices to get my vegetables in. That way I’m still getting what I need!”
3. Drink a lot of water. One of the most important things you can do to have fresh, healthy and glowing skin? “Drink a lot of water. It’s really important,” Amy says.
4. Always, always, always wash your face. You probably already know to wash your face or at least remove your make-up before you work out, but Amy says that it’s important to wash your face daily because of more than just preventing breakouts. “Skin can get exposed and clogged from free radicals and pollution,” she says. Be sure to wipe down at least once a day with something like Neutrogrena’s Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, she says.
5. Love your workouts. Emma says that when she’s eating healthy and working out that she can see it on her face, her body, her hair and her skin. Her favorite workouts of late are Ballet Bodies classes and SoulCycle. ”It’s fun to see how much you can improve your looks by having a healthy diet and lifestyle!”
How do you keep your skin healthy? —Jenn
Emma Roberts attends the Versace show as part of Paris Fashion Week Haute-Couture Fall/Winter 2013-2014 at on June 30, 2013 in Paris, France. Check out HQs and MQs below! She looks amazing! Also added photos of her arriving to the show below! More to come soon!
Check out the Randall Slavin photoshoot below, which one is used for the new look! Looks like it was taken around the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival. Check out new Instagram additions, Emma is on vacation in Paris!
EDIT: Updated Tyler Shields’ photoshoots from the past. Also added to the official Instagram album.
Here is a brand new theme for the site! IF can not see, then try refreshing the page. I still have a few kinks to figure out at the moment. Tell me in the comments section what you think? It might be temporary depending on the new shoots that come out for We’re the Millers promo!
Emma Roberts and Evan Peters arrive at the premiere of Walt Disney Pictures’ “The Lone Ranger” at Disney California Adventure Park on June 22, 2013 in Anaheim, California. Check out a few photos below plus a cute Instagram! Check in for more additions later!
EDIT(6/23): Added more HQs plus MQs!
Check out the official Empire State trailer below! The film will be released on DVD/Blu-ray on September 3rd!
EDIT: Added captures from the trailer below!
Lionsgate Home Entertainment will bring to Blu-ray director Dito Montiel’s action drama Empire State (2013), starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Liam Hemsworth, and Emma Roberts. The preliminary release date set by the studio is September 3rd.
Synopsis: After failing to get into the police academy, Chris Potamitis settles for a security guard job with the Empire State Armored Truck Company. Chris makes the mistake of mentioning the company’s lax security to his best friend, Eddie, and is soon unwittingly drawn into an elaborate scheme to rob the abundant amounts of cash being stored there – resulting in the largest cash heist in U.S. history. As the stakes continue to rise, Chris and Eddie must outwit James Ransone, the veteran NYPD Detective that is hot on their trail, as well as the local crime bosses that want to know who pulled a job on their turf, or suffer the consequences.
-Director’s Audio Commentary
-Behind the scenes interviews with cast/crew
-“Anatomy of a Heist: Interview with Chris Potamitis – The Mastermind Behind the Robbery” featurette
I don’t know why the last two updates went missing… So will do one big update here. Emma was spotted at a gas station yesterday (June 18th) and then having lunch with a friend. She was spotted later that night (June 18th) leaving Boa Steakhouse after having diner with photographer/friend Tyler Shields. IF didn’t check out the candids from June 17th where she was snapped leaving Pressed Juicery in West Hollywood. Check out the new Instagram additions!